Knowledge Engineer Tutorials for Quaestor basics
The tutorials for knowledge engineers provide a solid training for the use of Quaestor. You should learn all about parameters, relations, objects, solutions and the intrinsic functions in the program.
Please note that we always assume you use the latest Quaestor release. Any changes to the tutorials required due to a new release will be done the moment this version is released.
If you have any problem or question during the Tutorials that are not answered, or you discover that some of the Tutorials do not work the way you expect, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always interested in feedback and improvement to our products.
- Tutorial 1: Getting Started
- Tutorial 2: Objects and TeLiTabs
- Tutorial 3: Interpolation and Integration
- Tutorial 4: Solution Management
- Tutorial 5: Satellite Programs
- Tutorial 6: Evaluation and reporting