All options related to communication with the Quaestor project file database (QDB)
The following things can be defined:
- First of all, you can activate the database functionality by selecting "Save Project in Database". This is only usefull when the Quaestor project file database is installed;
- If you want to select to save project in the database, you have to give:
- the server name or IP address on which the Quaestor project file databse is installed;
- the port number (if different than default);
- the Server time out in seconds. A tuning factor for networks with limited bandwidth or unstable connections;
- the file size limit in KB to warn the user. Expecially useful in case of networks with limited bandwidth.