Tips & Tricks (Knowledge Engineer)
A lot of knowledge engineering problems may already be solved before. In this section, tips and tricks for knowledge engineers are described. Most tips link to the Quaestor user forum, as this is the first contact point for knowledge engineers to share their experiences. If you think something should be added here, it's advised to start a topic containing your tip or trick in the knowledge engineer tips&tricks forum, which can be found here.
- Selectboxes: Use @EQEXPLAIN and @INTEGER
- Get text messages out of an Object as table in Word document
- Make range input for an object
- Reading from excel: less cases than rows defined
- MODIFY() in multi case problem; communicate about the case a requested value is related to
- Creating "enter" (CRLF) in text for templates (using TEMPLATE() function)
- User setting independent delimiter for ranges
- Where is my parameter?!