MARIN Online Documentation System (MODS), one place for up-to-date user documentation.
You have landed on the MODS landing page. MODS is our environment based on Atlassian's Confluence to organise user documentation. The content in MODS is a mix of Dutch and English language.
Below this green box, this page provides two choices:
- Go to the websites for clients (partly public domain)
- Go to the websites for MARIN employees (you have to login)
On the top right of this page you find a searchbox and login posibillity to find and access MODS content. Please note, to search non-public content (such as the content for a MARIN employee) you have to login first .
For a quick start visit: Getting Started With MODS. For more tips and tricks, on content navigation please visit: MODS navigation. If you want to know more about the MODS basics, please visit this link: MODS basics.
If you want to personalise messages received from MODS, your personal dashboard, etc., please visit this link: MODS personalisation (you need to have an account or be logged in as a MARIN employee).
- Getting Started With MODS — To be able to access MODS information you need to have a login for MODS
- MODS basics — tips about the MODS basics.
- MODS navigation — tips to get you started with navigation through all content.
- MODS personalisation — tips to get you started on personalisation of MODS (an account will be required)
- MODS 2FA registration — Registration procedure for Secsign 2FA
- MODS 2FA registratie — Registratie procedure Secsign 2FA