Release aNyMoor v1.2.8 - November 2016
- Fairlead positions in a turret mooring sytem were incorrect when the option was chosen to use cartesian coordinates instead of polar (cylindrical) coordinates.
- The seabed slope in the single line characteristics was not handled correctly.
- The load-elongation curve of a hawser was not correct when the option "is a grommet" was selected.
- There is no limit anymore on the minimum number of anchor lines. For example, it is now possible to add a single anchor line to a ship moored to a jetty.
Release aNyMOOR v1.2.7 - February 2016
- Number of lines in the TermSim configuration is increased to 50.
- Number of fenders in the TermSim configuration is decreased to 20.
Release aNyMOOR v1.2.6 - October 2014
Bug fix v1.2.6:
- The failures of hawsers didn't work (ANYMT-22)
Release aNyMOOR v1.2.5 - September 2014
Bug fix v1.2.5:
- When batch runs were started from a DOS-box with the BatchRunAnysimDLL.exe the batch looping process stalled after each completed run. (ANYMT-21)
Release aNyMOOR v1.2.4 - August 2014
Bug fixes v1.2.4:
- The draft was not properly accounted for in the direction of the normal of the fenders. The direction is kept in the range -pi..+pi to ensure correct values.
- The index of the output signals of the X-, Y- and Z-components of the fender force was not correct (ANYMT-18).
Release aNyMOOR v1.2.3 - August 2014
Bug fixes v1.2.3:
- Wave spectrum input fields (Gamma, Sigma, Random seed) are now correctly greyed out depending on selection (ANYM 142)
- When using a wave train, the keywords Hs, Tp and Waveseed will not be written to ini-file (ANYM 142)
- The error "Failed to find the native call to the mooringline calculation" has been fixed (ANYM 344)
- When using a wave train a warning message is shown when the wave train sample time is not equal or a multiple of the simulation time step (ANYM 330)
- When a wave train is shorter than the simulation a clear error message is shown and the simulation won't start
- For regular waves the random seed need not be set, the wrapper fills in a 1 because it is compulsory in aNySim (ANYM 336)
- In the tab "Signal selection" the Min and Max values are now actually used, in previous versions only the default values were used (ANYM 349)
- Minor database corrections when opening a new project (does not affect calculations)
- When using a regular wave in combination with Aranha damping, the Aranha damping is switched off. User is notified
- When using a regular wave as first wave input, the second wave input (swell) is disabled
- When wave parameters are entered which are outside the permitted range, the user is notified
aNyMoor v1.2.3 release date is 18 February 2014.
Release aNyMOOR v1.2.2 - January 2014
Bug fixes v1.2.2:
- Fixed bug in fender normals (ANYM-342)
- Small bug fixes.
aNyMoor v1.2.2 release date is 12 December 2013.
Release aNyMOOR v1.2.1 - October 2013
Bug fixes v1.2.1:
- Fixed wrong calculation of catenary span for MBM lines (ANYM-333)
- aNyMoor provides a warning when z=0 is defined for anchor points. Fixes crash (ANYM-334)
- User defined material properties are now copied correctly when defining a leg with small diameter changes (ANYM-335)
- aNyMoor now calculates the fender normals in the direction from connection 1 to connection 2 (ANYM-337).
- aNyMoor now checks whether the user defined compressions of fenders are in increasing order. If not, the wrong value is removed and a warning is given in the DOS-box. The simulation will run, but with less points in the compression-load table (ANYM-338).
aNyMoor v1.2.1 release date is 21 October 2013
Release aNyMOOR v1.2 - January 2013
aNyMoor v1.2 is the successor of aNyMoor v1.1.6 which was only available for JIP participants. Now the software is also commercially available with a complete redesign of the workflow including:
- Input checks
- Error warnings
- Copy/paste from clipboard/excel
- Updated to latest OCIMF coefficients (2008)
- More efficient memory use
- Windows 7 compatible