Bug fixes v1.2.3:
- Wave spectrum input fields (Gamma, Sigma, Random seed) are now correctly greyed out depending on selection (ANYM 142)
- When using a wave train, the keywords Hs, Tp and Waveseed will not be written to ini-file (ANYM 142)
- The error "Failed to find the native call to the mooringline calculation" has been fixed (ANYM 344)
- When using a wave train a warning message is shown when the wave train sample time is not equal or a multiple of the simulation time step (ANYM 330)
- When a wave train is shorter than the simulation a clear error message is shown and the simulation won't start
- For regular waves the random seed need not be set, the wrapper fills in a 1 because it is compulsory in aNySim (ANYM 336)
- In the tab "Signal selection" the Min and Max values are now actually used, in previous versions only the default values were used (ANYM 349)
- Minor database corrections when opening a new project (does not affect calculations)
- When using a regular wave in combination with Aranha damping, the Aranha damping is switched off. User is notified
- When using a regular wave as first wave input, the second wave input (swell) is disabled
- When wave parameters are entered which are outside the permitted range, the user is notified
aNyMoor v1.2.3 release date is soon.
Bug fixes v1.2.2:
- Fixed bug in fender normals (ANYM-342)
- Small bug fixes.
aNyMoor v1.2.2 release date is 12 December 2013.
Bug fixes v1.2.1:
- Fixed wrong calculation of catenary span for MBM lines (ANYM-333)
- aNyMoor provides a warning when z=0 is defined for anchor points. Fixes crash (ANYM-334)
- User defined material properties are now copied correctly when defining a leg with small diameter changes (ANYM-335)
- aNyMoor now calculates the fender normals in the direction from connection 1 to connection 2 (ANYM-337).
- aNyMoor now checks whether the user defined compressions of fenders are in increasing order. If not, the wrong value is removed and a warning is given in the DOS-box. The simulation will run, but with less points in the compression-load table (ANYM-338).
aNyMoor v1.2.1 release date is 21 October 2013
aNyMoor v1.2 is the successor of aNyMoor v1.1.6 which was only available for JIP participants. Now the software is also commercially available with a complete redesign of the workflow including:
- Input checks
- Error warnings
- Copy/paste from clipboard/excel
- Updated to latest OCIMF coefficients (2008)
- More efficient memory use
- Windows 7 compatible