aNyMOOR v1.2 is the successor of aNyMOOR v1.1.6 which was only available for JIP participants. Now the software is also commercially available with a complete redesign of the workflow including:
- Input checks
- Error warnings
- Copy/paste from clipboard/excel
- Updated to latest OCIMF coefficients (2008)
- More efficient memory use
Bug fixes v1.2.1:
- Fixed wrong calculation of catenary span for MBM lines (ANYM-333)
- aNyMOOR provides a warning when z=0 is defined for anchor points. Fixes crash (ANYM-334)
- User defined material properties are now copied correctly when defining a leg with small diameter changes (ANYM-335)
- aNyMOOR now calculates the fender normals with the direction from connection 1 to connection 2 (ANYM-337).
- aNyMOOR now checks whether the user defined compressions of fenders are in increasing order. If not, the wrong value is removed and a warning is given in the message-box. The simulation will run, but with less points in the compression-load table (ANYM-338).
aNyMOOR v1.2.1 release date is 21 October 2013
More information can be found below: