Installation and activation of your MARIN software product
Thank you for purchasing this MARIN software product. Getting started provides help in getting your MARIN product installed and activated.
Before starting the installation, make sure that your computer meets the system requirements.
Two to three steps to install and activate your MARIN software product:
- Install the product that you bought on your PC(s) with the setup.exe on the product installation medium (DVD or USB device).
- Optional: if you received an Activation ID, install the MARIN Product Activation Tool on your PC(s) with the Marin Product Activation v11.11.3 x86 32bit setup.exe. This product is located on the installation medium labelled MARIN Product Activation Resources.
- Activate the product by using the Product Activation Tool and your Activation ID or by putting the license file in the installation directory of the MARIN software product. For more information about activation see http://mods.marin.nl/display/Install/Getting+started
This manual can also be found on the MARIN Product Activation Resources installation medium.
The installation requires local administrator rights.
Please read and follow the next steps carefully to successfully install and activate your MARIN software product.
Make sure you know what type of license you have purchased with your product. MARIN supports two kinds of licenses:
Quick links to product activation
- Computer with a 2GHz or faster processor.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with service pack 1, 32 or 64 bit operating system.
- 2 GByte of installed memory (RAM) or more.
- 2 GByte of available hard-disk space.
- DVD-Rom drive or USB port.
- 1024x768 or higher resolution display with 256 colors.
- Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or later.
- If the program includes Quaestor, the program will need Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013.
MARIN products use FlexNET for licensing.