|Table of Contents|
Release aNyMOOR v1.2.9 - July 2020
- GUI: added explicit calculation of total breakload when updating load elongation Curve
- GUI: changed empty (no defined ship and/or mooring system) to none. Set mooring system selection to none in case of non existing mooring system.
- GUI: RunValidation: check for mooringDbE null pointer
Release aNyMOOR v1.2.8 - November 2016
- Fairlead positions in a turret mooring sytem were incorrect when the option was chosen to use cartesian coordinates instead of polar (cylindrical) coordinates.
- The seabed slope in the single line characteristics was not handled correctly.
- The load-elongation curve of a hawser was not correct when the option "is a grommet" was selected.
- There is no limit anymore on the minimum number of anchor lines. For example, it is now possible to add a single anchor line to a ship moored to a jetty.
Release aNyMOOR v1.2.7 - February 2016
- Number of lines in the TermSim configuration is increased to 50.
- Number of fenders in the TermSim configuration is decreased to 20.
Release aNyMOOR v1.2.6 - October 2014
- The failures of hawsers didn't work (ANYMT-22)
Release aNyMOOR v1.2.5 - September 2014
- When batch runs were started from a DOS-box with the BatchRunAnysimDLL.exe the batch looping process stalled after each completed run. (ANYMT-21)
Release aNyMOOR v1.2.4 - August 2014
- The draft was not properly accounted for in the direction of the normal of the fenders. The direction is kept in the range -pi..+pi to ensure correct values.
- The index of the output signals of the X-, Y- and Z-components of the fender force was not correct (ANYMT-18).
Release aNyMOOR v1.2.3 - August 2014
aNyMoor v1.2.3 release date is 18 February 2014.
Release aNyMOOR v1.2.2 - January 2014
aNyMoor v1.2.2 release date is 12 December 2013.
Release aNyMOOR v1.2.1 - October 2013
aNyMoor v1.2.1 release date is 21 October 2013
Release aNyMOOR v1.2 - January 2013
- Input checks
- Error warnings
- Copy/paste from clipboard/excel
- Updated to latest OCIMF coefficients (2008)
- More efficient memory use
- Windows 7 compatible