Release aNyMOOR v1.2.2
Bug fixes v1.2.2:
- Fixed bug in fender normals (ANYM-342)
- Small bug fixes.
aNyMoor v1.2.2 release date is 12 December 2013.
Release aNyMOOR v1.2.1
Bug fixes v1.2.1:
- Fixed wrong calculation of catenary span for MBM lines (ANYM-333)
- aNyMoor provides a warning when z=0 is defined for anchor points. Fixes crash (ANYM-334)
- User defined material properties are now copied correctly when defining a leg with small diameter changes (ANYM-335)
- aNyMoor now calculates the fender normals in the direction from connection 1 to connection 2 (ANYM-337).
- aNyMoor now checks whether the user defined compressions of fenders are in increasing order. If not, the wrong value is removed and a warning is given in the DOS-box. The simulation will run, but with less points in the compression-load table (ANYM-338).
aNyMoor v1.2.1 release date is 21 October 2013