aNyMOOR is the new time domain simulation software suite which will replace the renowned software TERMSIM and DYNFLOAT. aNyMOOR is basically a versatile GUI which interfaces with our in-house simulation kernel aNySIM, incorporating the knowledge gained during several JIPs (such as SHUTTLE and DYNFLOAT JIP) and feedback from clients. By using only one simulation kernel, new knowledge can be easily incorporated in the software tool.
The aNyMOOR suite consists currently of two functionalities:
Both functionalities (.TERMSIM, and .DYNFLOAT) can be combined in a complete or partial package.
The introduction exists of:
For what user?
- Hydrodynamic knowledge on floating objects;
- Offshore mooring systems;
- Catenary systems
and a basic knowledge of:
- the operating system of a personal computer (Windows) and;
- an ASCII text editor.
- matlab for batch processing
- Spread Mooring (Dynfloat)
- Turret Mooring (Dynfloat)
- Single Point Mooring, or SPM (Termsim),
- Multi Buoy Mooring, or MBM (Termsim)
- Jetty terminal (Termsim).
The program predicts the mooring loads and tanker motions when the system is exposed to wind, waves and current.
aNyMOOR is standard delivered with a large number of HYD-files, containing the hydrodynamic properties of several tankers with different waterdepth / draft ratios, plus a HYD-file of a CALM buoy. The latter can be used in a Single Point Mooring.
In order to validate aNyMOOR the different mooring systems have been simulated parallel with the old validated TERMSIM/DYNFLOAT software. In case differences occurred, these were checked with model tests. A good correlation with the aNyMOOR and the model tests was found.
To use aNyMOOR you need:
- Computer with a 2.5GHz or faster processor.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with service pack 1, 32 and 64 bit operating system.
- 4 GByte of installed memory (RAM) or more.
- 2 GByte of available hard-disk space.
- 1024x768 or higher resolution display with minimal 256 colors.
- Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or later.
- Internet connection (Help function)