aNyMOOR is a time domain simulation program to analyse the dynamic behaviour of tankers in combination with offshore mooring systems subject to wind, waves and current. The mooring system can be:
- Spread Mooring (Dynfloat)
- Turret Mooring (Dynfloat)
- Single Point Mooring, or SPM (Termsim),
- Multi Buoy Mooring, or MBM (Termsim)
- Jetty terminal (Termsim).
The program predicts the mooring loads and tanker motions when the system is exposed to wind, waves and current.
aNyMOOR is standard delivered with a large number of HYD-files, containing the hydrodynamic properties of several tankers with different waterdepth / draft ratios, plus a HYD-file of a CALM buoy. The latter can be used in a Single Point Mooring.